- Supplies: Comfy tee, Fabric Scissors, Chalk, Ruler
- Find the middle of the bottom of the collar and the measure 3-4 inches up on each side and mark with your chalk.
- From these marks take your ruler and draw a line down to just under the armpit seam on each side.
- Starting at the bottom of the armpit seam cut along your line and stop once you reach the collar in the FRONT. At this point you’ll have to lift up the front and continue cutting only the BACK until you reach the bottom of the back collar.
- Once you’ve reached the bottom of the front and back collar cut off the sleeves by cutting just along the collar.
That’s it! You’ve just created yourself a super cute tank!!
To see even more of Christina’s creative designs, follow her at https://www.facebook.com/BGBout and be sure to check back here throughout the week for the rest of the Custom T-Shirt Series!
~J. Elizabeth Boutique