- Determine which shoulder you want to expose and make a mark on the OPPOSITE side about 1/2 an inch away from the collar.
- Starting from this mark draw a slightly curved line up to the top of the sleeve of your exposed shoulder side.
- Figure 4 is to show what each side should look like depending on the side you want exposed.
- Starting from your original mark cut through the front and back of the shirt just enough to get past the seam.
- Once past your seam remove your scissors and continue cutting only the FRONT of your tee. Do Not Cut The Back.
- Starting again from your original mark, cut just along the seam of the back of your shirt to meet at the other side.
Enjoy your new tee!!! I like to pair mine with a fun bralette that can also be found at J Elizabeth Boutique!
To see even more of Christina’s creative designs, follow her at https://www.facebook.com/BGBout and be sure to check back here throughout the week for the rest of the Custom T-Shirt Series!
~J. Elizabeth Boutique