- Find the center of your collar and make a mark on the bottom.
- Using your chalk and ruler draw a straight line down to where you want your opening to stop. I typically do 3-4 inches
- From this center line use your ruler to measure out 2 inches on each side and mark with your chalk.
- From those 2 outer marks use your ruler and chalk to draw a diagonal line down the the bottom of your center line.
- Cut out the triangle
- Figure 7 is showing what your cut will look like once complete.
Enjoy your new tee!!
To see even more of Christina’s creative designs, follow her at https://www.facebook.com/BGBout and be sure to check back here throughout the week for the rest of the Custom T-Shirt Series!
~J. Elizabeth Boutique